A search of the Isle of Man Register of Aircraft Mortgages (mortgage search) may now be requested using the Aircraft Registry online services portal.
- From the menu bar on the home page select REQUESTS.
- To create a new request for a mortgage search, select MORTGAGE SEARCH from the REQUEST TYPE drop down menu.
- Click NEXT.
- At the top of the screen is a REFERENCE number relating to your request. You may wish to make a note of this number should you wish to see the status of your request later.
- Enter the last FOUR letters of the REGISTRATION MARK in the first field of the form. If there is more than one matching aircraft for this registration mark (e.g. a Deregistered aircraft) a dropdown list will appear so you can select the correct aircraft. Once a matching aircraft is selected the field will be populated with the Mark, Manufacturer and Type and Status of the selected Aircraft.
- Select the DATE the search is required. This defaults to the date the application is being made, however it may be changed to a future date if required (please note requests made for a weekend or bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day).
- Enter your details in the APPLICANT DETAILS fields (N.B. any field with an * is mandatory).
- The cost for the request is summarised at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have reviewed your request, click PROCEED TO PAYMENT SCREEN. A dialogue box asking if you wish to proceed will be displayed. Select OK to continue or CANCEL to return to the request screen to amend your request. Credit card payment is required for this service (accepted cards are Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, or JCB). Payments are accepted in GBP.
- You will receive an email providing you with a reference number for your request. Should you need to navigate away from the site before you pay, you may return to the requests page later and use the FIND BY REFERENCE option to locate or track your request.
- Once payment has been made, you will receive an email from WorldPay confirming payment and an email from the Aircraft Registry to confirm that your request is being processed.
IOMAR will allocate your request to one of our Registry Services team for processing and you will receive a letter containing the results of the mortgage search by email once it has been completed.