You may reserve an out-of-sequence registration mark for an aircraft to be registered in the Isle of Man using the Aircraft Registry online services portal. The system will tell you if the registration mark is available or not. If you wish to extend a reservation mark, or have any questions about the registration process, please contact the Aircraft Registry by emailing [email protected]
To request an out-of-sequence aircraft registration mark:
- From the menu bar on the home page select REQUESTS.
- To create a new request for a reservation, select RESERVATION OF REGISTRATION MARK from the REQUEST TYPE drop down menu.
- Click NEXT.
- At the top of the screen is a REFERENCE number relating to your request. You may wish to make a note of this reference number should you wish to enquire about the status of your request later.
- Enter the last FOUR letters of the REGISTRATION MARK you wish to request in the first field of the form.
- The system will tell you if the mark is AVAILABLE or UNAVAILABLE for reservation online. If the mark you want is unavailable for online reservation please contact the Aircraft Registry.
- Enter the remaining AIRCRAFT DETAILS (N.B. Drop down lists are provided for aircraft manufacturer and type, please select from the list).
- Enter an ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE if known. This is the date you provisionally expect the aircraft may be registered in the Isle of Man.
- Select RESERVATION PERIOD (6, 12 or 18 months).
- Add NOTES if required.
- Enter your details in the APPLICANT DETAILS fields (N.B. any field with an * is mandatory. If a serial number is not yet known, you may enter text to indicate this, e.g. TBA).
- Once you have reviewed your request, click PROCEED TO PAYMENT SCREEN. A dialogue box asking if you wish to proceed will be displayed. Select OK to continue or CANCEL to return to the request screen and amend your request. Credit card payment is required for this service (accepted cards are Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, or JCB). Payments are accepted in GBP.
- You will receive an email providing you with a reference number for your request. Should you need to navigate away from the site before you pay, you may return to the requests page later and use the FIND BY REFERENCE option to locate or track your request.
- Once payment has been made, you will receive an email from WorldPay confirming payment.
IOMAR will allocate your request to one of our Registry Services team for processing and you will receive an email from the Aircraft Registry to confirm the reservation.